We ♡ and welcome all contributions including features, issues, answering discussions, documentation, translation, feedback and how-to guides.
How to contribute
- Try Rowy and give feedback
- Raise any issue
- Take a look at good first issues, our contribution guide, and submit a pull request
- Fork our GitHub repo and follow the manual install instructions to set up your local development environment
- Help us improve our docs and how-to guides
- Spread the word if you like Rowy by tweeting about it
Got a question?
You can ask questions to the Rowy community of developers and discuss anything related to Rowy on our Discord channel.
Submitting a pull request
Submit to the
Check out the
develop branch first to get the latest changes, and submit a pull request to that branch.
When your PR is accepted, your changes will be part of the next release to the
Read our technical documentation
Read the frontend architecture document to get an overview of our code.
If you’re creating a new field type, read the add a field type document for a step-by-step guide.