Create a workspace
Rowy Workspace are the space for your team to collaborate across projects. You can connect to multiple Firebase projects in a Workspace (eg: Your production Firebase project, test and development projects).
You can easily add your team members to the workspace and manage their access to the projects.
How to create a workspace
- After creating an account, the user will be redirected to the Create Workspace page.
- Click on the Create Workspace Button.
- Set the name of the workspace and the user role on the pop-up modal.
- Click on the Next button.
- Enter any prompted information and click Next.
- Currently, Rowy supports only one workspace in the BASE free plan. Support for multiple projects is under the PRO plan.
- You can customize and manage your workspace settings in the Workspace Settings page.