Create a project
A Rowy project comprises of a set of tables which are connected to different collections of a Firestore Database.
- Go to the Rowy Workspace and click on the Create Project button.
- Enter the name of the project and a data source to connect. Click on the Continue button.
- Then, the user can then either create a new project or connect to an existing project using the dropdown.
- Enable the Firestore Services and the Firebase Authentication Service by following the prompted steps.
- Click on Verify to verify the connection and click Continue.
- Currently, Rowy supports only Firestore as a data source. PostgreSQL and MySQL will be supported in the future versions.