Multiple tables on the same collection can display different subsets of data for different users.
- Click the + button in the bottom-right corner of the Home page.
- Choose which Collection to display.
- Set the Table name and other display options.
- Set a unique Table ID.
- Set who can view and edit the table in Access controls. Make sure you set the corresponding roles for your users.
- Optionally enable Auditing for the table.
- Optionally, initialize your table with columns.
- If you delete a table, only the Rowy table config will be removed. No collection data will not be deleted.